Registered Nurses provide a wide variety of duties including caring for and educating patients about their conditions as well as establishing lasting connections between the with patient, the family and the patient's primary physician.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer Medications and Treatments
- Observe and Record Patient Behavior
- Consult with Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals
- Establish Treatment Plans and Operate Medical Equipment
- Perform Diagnostic Tests
- Treat Medical Emergencies such as Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Treat Recovering Post-Operative Patients
Copyright © 2019 Care Solutions Home Healthcare - All Rights Reserved.
10 Pinckney Colony Rd, Bldg 300, Bluffton,SC 29909